Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DAY TWO- First Love

When I was in first grade, there was this kid named Quinn. I forgot his last name. He had brown spikey hair. It was really cool. I made him laugh a lot. I was in love with him.

But now that I think back on it, he probably wouldn't have grown up to be tall enough for me, so I'm glad I nipped that potential relationship in the bud.

During lunch I drew a picture of Quinn using Paint. Enjoy.

Bam. Day 2, done.
-Sarah






When I was in Kindergarten, I met a boy named Nick.  He had chubby little cheeks, and I thought he was very cute.  I chased him around during recess, and when I caught him I gave him a kiss.  One time, I kissed him on the cheek, and this girl with a pointy nose and red cheeks threatened me: "I'm gonna tell the teacher on you!"  I was so scared I ran and hid under the plastic, new playset.  I saw the teacher walk around close to where I hid, but luckily I wasn't caught.  


One recess time in first grade, (the crush continued through the years) I gave Nick a letter saying that if he was gonna marry me, he had to go to my church.  I remember it.  The paper was red.  


And one time, I brought my barbie with an awesome gold and black strapless ball gown to school to show it off to Nick.  My plan epically failed because my friend made fun of me for bringing a barbie to school.


But, what is interesting is that I know him to date (I mean, to this day).  We are in the same class, and it is no longer as awkward as a couple years ago...When my friend introduced us to eachother again, and the awkward silence followed.  For like a year, or two?


I was a gutsy young girl.  Although, I was very quiet and shy, I was quite brave in the pursuit of boys, (or just Nick).  




Here He Is:
Except probably not so asian looking.

-Mallory





2 comments: