Friday, January 28, 2011

DAY 06 - Our Day

Here goes nothing. Or lame stuff. Cause my day was lame. (It's fine if you don't read this, cause it wasn't even that interesting of a day to me).

SLEEP:
I first dreamt dreams of wonderful things
like sprite and red roses.
Then I awoke from my slumber and groaned
at my alarm clock.

GROOMING:
My face was cleansed with a Clarisonic brush
called the MIA.
I proceeded to moisturize and brush my gross teeth
with my electric (buzz, buzz) toothbrush.
I played me some tunes of Enya, to calm my stressful nerves.
I then straightened my hair with a device
called the flat iron. I applied some BareMinerals makeup
to hide that big zit,
and even added some face color to not look like a zombie.

(Then I got dressed and all that stuff, like eating breakfast).

SCHOOL:
GRAPHING SECANTS.
PHOTO CLASS.
MORE MATH.
MORE GRAPHS.
SOME PHYSICS STUFF ABOUT SOUND.
NHS.

Then I went to eat lunch solemnly and silently.

By myself.

HAHA, just kidding. I sat with some friends. We had good, intellectual conversation.
I then went to 4th period after lunch and watched an awesome movie about the Woman Suffrage movement,
Then it was on to Spanish. I practiced speaking.
I then went to sixth period. And this guy named Nick wouldn't read my essay.
He reads oober slow, maybe cause HIS STORIES TAKE FOREVER.
But it was a pretty good class.
Then school ended.


ACNE:
I had a dermatologist appointment about my zits.
unfortunately, there is no CURE.

WHAT IS THIS?!
NO CURE FOR ZITS?!


SWIMMING:
So...I silently drove to practice.

And swam.

Built up some muscle.
Had a few good laughs, a few good breathy swims. (I worked hard).


EVENING:
I then came home, ate a buttload of pasta,
helped my mother clean.
and did some spanish homework.
now I am writing this.

So....there was my awesome as a possum friday.

Meanwhile, my mother searches for my cat. Cause she is nowhere to be seen. Maybe she is dead.

-Mallory



I forgot what I did yesterday. It's such a blur. I confuse Friday with Monday and Thursday and all the other days.
I remember going to seminary, and band. And then, after band, I went to Safeway and bought like 20 light yogurts because they only have 90 calories each.
I also remember the my feet hurt because I wore my platforms for 10 straight hours.
Also, I remembered that I haven't brushed my hair in 3 days. I just have been teasing it up like a boss.
Oh yeah, and I remember following this Egypt thing like a mad woman.
And also, I remember reading a CNN article about the kid that left the piano stranded on the island. And I remember I saw this comment by some guy who said "Everyone knows that pianos are the stupidest instrument on the planet." So I replied and said "Your face is the stupidest instrument on the planet." And 17 people liked that comment.
Also, I remember watching King of The Hill while I walked on the treadmill.
And I remember when my Mom was driving me someplace, I rolled down the window and stuck my head out, and then she went over a speed bump and I hit my head rather hard on the window frame. It sucked.
I listened to a lot of Ting Tings. And Kesha and Queen.
Really hasn't been that great of a week. I just realized that.
Maybe next week will be better.
Ha.

-Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Yea-Light yogurts, Kashmir.

    Nay-Graphing secants, Nick and his poor reading skills.

    ReplyDelete