Friday, January 21, 2011

DAY 4 - What We Ate Today

MALLORY'S MENU:


Today I started out the day with:



And Some:


Then I went on my way to school.

I had some
in third period.

During lunch, I ate:


I also treated myself to a

I also had a:

and then after I worked out I came home to THIS!


Yeah that's right.

I gave you a big picture cause it was that big of a deal.

After I sweated so many calories and fat particles, I thoroughly enjoyed this dinner while watching Modern Family.  
Boo Ya.

-Mallory

P.S. YOU CAUGHT ME.  I usually eat more, but you got me on a day where I didn't eat as much as normal. Hehe.


I just want to say, that whoever came up with this 30 days thing really dropped the ball on day 4. What we ate today? Come on. You can surely come up with something better.
However, I shall play along.

Sung to the tune of Tik Tok by Kesha

I woke up in the morning feeling really like crap, grab some Ruby Red Squirt I'm out the door headed to-oo band. Before I leave, brush my teeth, with some Crest Whitening Paste, cause when I leave for the morning I ain't comin' back. (Till 9:30)
I got a bowl of delicious Chex (chex)
I got a glass of delicious juice (juice)
I got some very fantastic toast (toast)
-wah wah wah-
dropped out and partaking of some goldfish
have another Ruby Red Squirt (squirt)
trying to get a little caff. einnnnnnne.

Ok, this is going to take too long. Also, I didn't eat toast this morning. or juice. I was trying to be breakfasty. Today, I had Chex, milk, goldfish, ruby red, and that's it. Woo-hoo.



No comments:

Post a Comment