Sunday, January 16, 2011

30 Days Thing - DAY ONE


Introduce yourself with pictures and words:

Hi, my name is Mallory.


TAKE ONE:





TAKE TWO:



TAKE THREE:




I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. And I firmly believe in Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father.

I like to laugh, therefore I like Sarah.

I like water. Oceans, pools, hot tubs, bath tubs, and glasses of refreshing, icy water.

I enjoy movies, books, and sunlight. I love clothing and shopping and girlie stuff like that.

I have a cat, who I don't really like. She vomi
ts all over my bedroom. And leaves cat hair all over my clothing.

I used to have two lizards. The first one was named Lizzy. I carried her home in a cloth bag from the Pet Store. I fed her crickets and meal worms. Then she died. Then I got another one named Lizzy #2.

I stress out a lot. I fret over school work, frequently. And one time, in pre-school, I had a new rain jacket the color of yellow. I went outside to play during a rainy day, and I got mud all over my jacket. I came inside, crying, because my brand new jacket was all dirty. My teacher spent some time trying to explain to me that I could clean it, and it would look new again. But I was still terribly sad.

As I have grown up into a woman, I spend my time taking pictures of people, things, and cool things in nature.

Someday I would like to go on a mission for my church.

Someday I would like to travel to Costa Rica again, and also Europe.

I also would love to learn to speak spanish fluently.

I cannot wait to be a mother one day.

I also am a lifeguard! Isn't that cool?

There's some random Mallory for you.

Have a really lovely day. Speaking of lovely, I like Audrey Hepburn, and her movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's. She is the epitome of what I would like to become. Also, I want to grow up and be like my Mom.


-Mallory




Ok.


Right now I have Rhapsody in Blue by George Gershwin stuck in my head. Such a marvelous melding of classical music with jazz. I was about 5 when I first heard this song. I have certainly grown to appreciate its depth, richness and complexity.

I'm 5 feet, 8 inches. Obviously I'm a music nerd. I'm not that great of a blogger. I like dogs. And manicures. I'm a junior in high school. I am counting down the days till I leave. Right now I am reading Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen.

I abide. I'm very chilled. I am content to just listen to rock and roll, and watch the clouds go by.

Actually, not really. That would be incredibly boring. But yeah.

My top 5 songs are (in no particular order)

-Kashmir by Led Zepplin
-Strangers In The Night by Cake
-Piano Man by Billy Joel
-Teeth by Lady Gaga
-Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty
- Another Brick In The Wall- Pink Floyd

I realize none of you probably care about my favorite songs, but too bad. Because I care, and Mallory cares. And she is kind of the brains of this operation.

Also, I apologize in advance if this 30 day thing isn't actually everyday for 30 days. Bear with me. I have places to go, people to see. So I might miss a day.

2 comments:

  1. Those are good songs sarah. My top five are:
    1. Good times bad Times by Led Zeppelin
    2. Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin
    3. Fool In the Rain by Led Zeppelin
    4. Tougher than It Is by Cake
    5. Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles

    Not Truly accurate but definetly very good songs

    ReplyDelete