Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 11 - Siblings

I have 2 brothers. One is 14, one is 9.

The one that is 14 is going to his first dance this Saturday. He is excited to get his groove on. Also, he almost has his Eagle Scout. His favorite band is Daughtry.
The one that is 9 is reading Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban. Also, he has an obsession with Hot Dogs. Which is the reason his Pinewood Derby car is going to be shaped like a Hot Dog.
He also looks like Peter Pan.
They are both full of pep.
The End.




My siblings are cool.
I like to hang out with them a lot, and they like to hang out with me, too.

I have four sisters and two brothers.
I have two sisters who are adopted.

I have a brother who is on a mission in the Dominican Republic.
I have another brother who is married and has three kids.
I have an older sister who is married and has beautiful little baby boy.
I have two younger sisters.

It gets kinda confusing, so here. I will write it out.



I don't know why it says just "Su". It's supposed to be Su Bai.

But, my siblings are awesome. I love them. We do fight. We do get angry at eachother. But, we wouldn't fight if we weren't siblings.


I love them.


that's all there is to it.

-Mallory

1 comment:

  1. my little brother used to be an eagle scout! having four siblings is crazy, but we rarely fight ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete