Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 09 - What We Believe

I believe that sunlight is crucial to happiness.
I believe that splurging on a shopping trip is occasionally beneficial to the mental aspect of your life.
I believe that Phantom of the Opera is the best musical ever. (or Enchanted)  (or Mary Poppins).

I believe in happily ever afters.

Today.

Tomorrow.

And forever.


I believe that confidence is the absolute key to living happily.  A confidence in who you are.
I believe that reading calms the soul.
I believe in God.
I believe in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I believe that flowers are especially lovely.
I believe in all the advantages of swimming.
I believe in classy, ladylike events.
I believe that laughing is a cure for the sad soul.
I believe that a smile is very influential.
I believe that I am addicted to endorphins and therefore: exercising.
I believe in the benefits of zumba and running.
I believe in living a beautiful life.  Make it gorgeous.

-mallory


I don't believe in destiny.
I don't believe in "soul mates".
I don't believe that Nicholas Cage is very talented at all.
I don't believe in relying on others.
I don't believe Sarah Palin is beneficial to this world.

I believe in God
I believe in the power of children
I believe that I will see Tom Petty in concert before I die.
I believe that I am excited to eat guacamole tomorrow. I love guacamole.
I believe that knowledge is power.
I believe that a lot of problems would be solved in people hated less.
I believe that as superficial as it sounds, I am happier wearing high heels.
I believe that you should do what you love. And love what you do.
I believe in the power of red lipstick.

-sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment