Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Best Day of my LIFE! Boo YA. (REVISED).

Let's do 3 things that remind us of the other person. Like, I'll do 3 things that remind me of you, and vice versa.


These things remind me of Biffle! (Sarah)














She loves to laugh.  A lot.  Even if it's kind of silent.

She reminds me of Spongebob.  Except for she is way prettier.


















Sarah is unique.  Like this umbrella.  That is all funky.

She is funky, which is why she is awesome.



















Lipstick.  Bright.  Red. Lipstick.  Because She is bold.

And daring.  She is courageous and has the confidence to stand out.

-Mallory

P.S. Random little fact: Did you know that when women wear red lipstick, men look at those women longer than if the woman wears pink lipstick?



Stuff That Reminds Me Of Mallory














These crackers. She eats them all the time.






















The song "Free Fallin'" by Tom Petty



















I dunno why Shakira reminds me of Mallory.

Maybe because Mallory does Zumba and speaks Spanish.

Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment