Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 10 - Outfit of the Day

Sorry for the very long delay in posts, dear followers.
Do not fret, though. Because here comes the big shibang thingy. The best post ever. No...not our "outfit of the day," but our dream outfits.




-Mallory

I would like a pretty top. with some casual pants and heels.
my dream outfit corresponds with my dream place: somewhere in SUNLIGHT,
on the beach.
So, if i had my dream outfit, I must be in my dream place.


















P.S. I could only buy this jewelry if I had a spare couple thousand dollars.





I guess patent leather is kind of thing. And the colors red and black.

And yeah, I would wear red pants. I would call them my "twizzler pants".

Also, I already own the necklace. But I wear it every day. And I would wear it with my dream outfit too. Because it's the Sarah Necklace. And it's awesome.
-Sarah












Batman Jacket! Oh yeah!










Red Pants! They are shiny!







Cool Boots! Oh yeah!


















A bracelet shaped like an alligator (a deadly animal). Oh yeah.
I feel the need to tell you that a lot of my dream outfit came from this website. http://shop.blackmilkclothing.com/
I learned about this website from the one and only, Kesha. Sadly.


-Biffles.


No comments:

Post a Comment