Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Something that attracts followers

I was asked to come here and "say something witty and attract followers".

So here I am.

If you are reading this and are not a follower of this blog, I would highly suggest you follow it because you are obviously surfing the internet, and don't have anything better to do with your time. You probably should be tending to your crying kid or writing a thesis or folding laundry or something, but you decided that you would rather look at random blogs and flip through craigslist to see if there are any pinball machines for sale in your area. Since you are not going to accomplish anything today, you might as well fulfill the dreams of 2 young girls. This will give you a feeling of satisfaction, so when you are laying in bed tonight, you can think to yourself, "Wow. I did a good deed today. I mean yeah, I've forgotten to feed the dog twice now, and I should probably take the trash out tomorrow so that when my date comes over my house won't smell like week-old chow mein, but dude, I made 2 girls overjoyed with joy."

I think that in itself is enough reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment