Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mush

Today I fell asleep while laying upon the blue leather couch in my living room.  
My hand was at an awkward position, so it fell asleep.  
I also was taking this mini nap in order to escape my dreadful feelings of an essay I needed to write for a class.

But, after I woke up I ate some of the most delicious chocolate in my life!



I would seriously recommend this, even to Chocolate haters.

It is DIVINE.

I also ate some goldfish and drank some water.

I tried to sit down and write the stupid essay, but my brain felt like mush!
I looked at the words I had written, and it all looked like jumble mumble!

I felt so squashy, like spongebob.



-Mallory

2 comments:

  1. you know what's super good?
    Chocolate with Orange! :)

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete