Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hi. The name's Sarah.

This is half my blog, half Mallory's blog.

We figured we would take a chance and create a blog together.

Hopefully it doesn't end up being a total crap heap that just sits here taking up space on the internet.

I'm sure in a week this blog have a buttload of followers.

Anyways, I guess since Mallory told about herself I better throw a few facts about moi out there.

In my spare time, I enjoy cheerleading, hanging out with friends, running for student body president, and horseback riding. My favorite color is sky blue, I love Justin Bieber (<3) and my favorite food is sushi and frappachinos.





THAT, my friend, was total sarcasm.

Seriously, in my spare time I enjoy music, making Republican Party jokes, proving people wrong, and being the realistic voice of reason in the sea of dreamers. My favorite color is red.

Ok that's all I got.

Also, for the record, Mallory's in charge of deocorating this blog.

I'm going to guide her in her choice of music though. So worry not, you won't have to listen to Ridin Solo by Jason Derulo.

Man, I hate that song.

Also, just because our web address is "Satan is Active", we don't worship the devil.

Also, I believe I am Thing 2. But that doesn't mean I am inferior to Mallory because she is Thing 1.

1 comment:

  1. ohhh my gosh Sarah haha you are hilarious..I love reading this post..

    ReplyDelete