Friday, December 31, 2010

Poop

This is our first post written together, as true Biffles.

Yeah. Take that.

I am currently sitting on a chair in Sarah's dining room. And Sarah is lecturing me on how it's not a living room, like I initially called it.

It's actually the formal (bam. italicized word) dining room.

Anywho. For this post, we will be talking about relationship advice.

Guys are lame. The end.

Don't fall for their googly eye tricks. Boys these days are greedy, absurd, and as my mother says, they only want one thing. Of course, this depends on the guy.

99% guys are lame.

I bet we are having more fun writing this post than when you will read it.

Ok. Well. I have Burlesque nails.

And Sarah painted my nails an awesome purpley sparkle color. For the New Year's. But this has nothing to do with relationships.

Ok. Allow me to give you guys pearls o' wisdom on relationships. Guys are pretty stupid. Like, unintelligent.

She only had one pearl of wisdom. Also. Guys seriously lack in the common sense department. Until, one day they grow up. When that happens...............umm...I don't know what'll happen then.

On a more important note, Kill Bill 3 is coming out in 2014. I am excited.

How absurd Sarah is. That has NOTHING to do with our relationship advice. Unless you watch that movie on a date. I wouldn't recommend that. I have never seen it, but it sounds pretty vicious for a date.

Whatevs. It's awesome. I'll probably marry a guy that likes Kill Bill. That will be the telling sign.

I will probably marry a guy who likes Spongebob. Or maybe who has traveled to Africa. Or who can make other people laugh. Or who knows how to dress well. I dunno. Or a guy who likes Psych.

Yeah, that too. Oddly enough, me talking about Kill Bill has turned into relationship stuff.

That's really cool. I think we are done with this post. So...marry someone you admire. And who makes you become a better person. And Sarah says that sometimes she can't understand Shakira. Sarah, that's because she speaks spanish.

Then why is she talking about Africa in Spanish? I'm pretty sure the Negro's don't appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment