Monday, December 27, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Okay....here goes.


For the year of 2011, here are my goals.


And I will accomplish them this time.


I will, I will.



  1. I am going to use my loud voice and my whistle at work.
  2. I am going to do yoga regularly.
  3. I am going to read the entire Book of Mormon.  (I have been wanting to finish it for years.  Somehow, I haven't.)
  4. I am going to do the splits (as a result of doing yoga...I have wanted to do the splits forever).

For something fun:

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Oh, how I love Johnny Depp in this movie:


Willy Wonka: Do you like my meadow? Try some of my grass! Please have a blade, please do, it's so delectable and so darn good looking! 
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass? 
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies. 


Yeah, you should definitely watch this movie.

-Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment