Saturday, January 28, 2012

TIPS to achieve Handsomeness

Today, I will talk about some incredibly important things.

-Grooming
-Developing your own style
-Drinking Water
-Laughing


If you'd like to go on a date or make yourself more attractive, here are some tips:


It's so important to have clean teeth.  

I mean, fungus and green stuff growing in your mouth is just disgusting.


^ "How long has THAT been there?!?!"

Also, get rid of dandruff.  Take a shower once in a while.

Wear deodorant.  Make sure you wash your clothing...

CLEAN YOUR EARS AND BELLYBUTTON.  Trim your nails.



Second, I started to develop a little bit of my own style in middle school.  Sort of.  

But freshman year, I started to really learn more about myself and what I consider pretty and "Me."

So, to properly display who you are on the INSIDE on your OUTSIDE....search for clothing items that make you go: "OOOOHHHH AHH, I SO WANT THAT!! I WOULD WEAR THAT EVERY DAY!"

And, you SHOULD NEVER dress solely for attention.  That is purely 100% LAME!

Also, water is so, so, so, sooooo good for you.

Drink a lot of it.
It tastes so good.

Laughing is one of the most important things ever.  
Laugh till your abdominal muscles hurt.  And then until your obliques hurt.

Then you know you're getting a REAL good workout.  
And laughing helps to relieve so much stress.


Yeah.  That's about it. 

Be YOU.

Don't be anyone else.

Jeez.

-Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment