Monday, January 23, 2012

Seattle.

Right now I am sitting in the Seattle Airport waiting to board a flight to Boise. I am pretty bored. So, here I am.

There is this dude sitting across from me with a San Francisco 49ers sweatshirt and a bunch of tattoos. He looks like he is in a crap mood. Maybe because the 49ers lost yesterday, therefore, they are out for the Super Bowl.

On planes, I always sit in aisle seats. The reasons for this is

a. I don't like to be trapped in by people I don't know.

and

b. I like to trap people I don't know.

Sort of kidding. But it is pretty sweet to have like, a monopoly over two people. I mean, I basically control whether they get to pee or not. Who knows? If I don't like you I might just fall asleep right when you need to go to the bathroom. And then you are at my mercy.

There is a lady with shiny purple lips and shiny purple nails. And her legs are crossed in a classy fashion.

I have a men's button up shirt and my converse on. And my lips are chapped and cracky. And my hair is crazy.

For some reason I always look like a piece of crap when I fly. Especially after the first flight. Probably because I pass out of the tray table with my iPod blaring. And when I wake up and go to the bathroom, I look like hell.

Oh well. That's life. Time to go board my flight.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment