Thursday, March 8, 2012

Call me morbid, or absurd.



I'm not really much for putting pictures of myself online. But yesterday I chalked my hair. And it was so awesome, I had to post a picture.

I'd like to thank Mallory for loaning me her giant package of many rainbow chalks.

Sometimes, I think I spend too much of my time angry. It occurred to me the other day, however, that some people just aren't worth being angry at. It's just like, they are such pointless people that I shouldn't waste my time thinking violent and sometimes murderous thoughts about them.

Nevertheless. It is a quite satisfying practice. Fantasizing about the many ways you could ruin your enemies life.

Don't get me wrong, I am pretty content right now. I get to play music a lot, and I am going to college soon.
But last summer sucked. And the first part of the school year sucked too. But ever since I came back from scholarship auditions, I have been happier. Not really "happy", but happiER.

I can honestly say though, that high school has been the worst 4 years of my life. Last year being the worst of all. But finally, there is a light at the end of the crappy high school tunnel. It's almost over.

"Can't say that it's been that great, no in fact, it's been a wasted, worried year."

I think we need to update the playlist for this blog. It's been the same songs for like a year and a half.

This song is freaking fantastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFYeS-BV_Oc

4 comments:

  1. One reason I like being blonde is because you can do a bunch of crazy colors like this temporarily and still have it pop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. k love love love it! so unique and the colors are so fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry you have not liked high school, I promise college is SOOO much better! :)
    I am your newest follower.
    Follow me back: bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete